Since 1999, SIGNARAMA Box Hill has been servicing small, medium and large businesses around the Box Hill region; covering the eastern suburbs such as Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Nunawading, Forest Hill, Blackburn, Burwood, Doncaster, Templestowe, Bulleen and beyond. Signarama is a collection of more than 100 full-service sign stores located across Australia.
Here is a quick snapshot of how we manage your signage needs.
1. There are three ways of getting in touch with us to discuss your signage needs: come visit our store at 895B Canterbury Road Box Hill 3128, give us a call on (03) 9898 8564, or drop us an email at email@example.com.
2. From here we provide you a quote for your signage. Our prices are very competitive and we will work with you to get the best value for money for your sign needs depending on your budget. If you’re happy with the estimate, we do require an initial deposit.
3. If you have prepared artwork you can send it through to us via email and we will set it up appropriately for printing. If you don’t have any artwork prepared we can work with you to get a design which you are satisfied with. Whether it be just some text on the page or a logo design, we can help you get it done. Once complete we will seek your approval for the final design mock-up.
4. From here we will print your approved artwork. As a policy we never print any artwork until you the client have approved the design. Make sure to work with us in regards to colour options and choices of material. Depending on the material and size, printing can take from one to seven days.
5. If you require us to install your signage, we will work with you to set an appointment time and install the signage. Our field staff have a wealth of experience so you can be rest assured that your installation will run smoothly. If you have decided to pick your signage up from our store, we will give you a call or send you an email informing you that your signage is complete.
Payment of the remainder of your account can be done through payment in-store or through bank deposit transfer.